ATHENA Membership Rules
- Membership in the ATHENA Network is open to individuals and entities that support all elements of ATHENA’s mission and are willing to actively support or participate in actions and activities undertaken by the Network as a whole.
- ATHENA members are publicly acknowledged on the ATHENA website and on all ATHENA public relations materials (as feasible)
- Supporters publicly endorse all elements of ATHENA’s mission by having their names published on the ATHENA website.
- Supporters do not make a commitment to actively participate in actions and activities undertaken by the Network as a whole.
How To Join
Individuals and organizations can become ATHENA Network members or supporters by sending an e-mail with the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full name and e-mail address
- Organization that you represent, including its mailing address
- Statement that you endorse all aspects of the ATHENA mission, including work on contentious issues such as comprehensive sexuality education, harm-reduction measures, sexual and reproductive rights (including rights for sex workers, access to emergency contraception and safe abortion care).
Members are added to the email@example.com list-serve through which they will receive updates on ATHENA activities, announcements about members’ work and other relevant information.
Our membership rules in different languages are available in the links to the left.